The Internet Systems Lab (ISL) at the University of Colorado, led by Dr. Sangtae Ha, is researching all things having to do with the Internet. The ISL is part of the Networking and Security Research (NSR) Group, which is led by three faculty members (Eric Keller, Eric Wustrow, and Sangtae Ha), and is also part of the Computer Systems Group at the University of Colorado Boulder.
ExLL: An Extremely Low-Latency Congestion Control for Mobile Cellular Networks
ACM CoNEXT 2018.
S. Park, J. Lee, J. Kim, J. Lee, S. Ha and K. Lee,
RFC8312: CUBIC for Fast Long-Distance Network
Injong Rhee, Lisong Xu, Sangtae Ha, Alexander Zimmerman, Lars Eggert, and Richard Scheffenegger
Calibrating Time-variant, Device-specific Phase Noise for COTS WiFi Devices
ACM Sensys 2017.
J. Zhu, Y. Im, S. Mishra and S. Ha,
- Sep. 9, 2018: Our paper has been accepted to ACM CoNEXT (32 out of 185 = 17.3% acceptance rate). Congratulations! Jinsung and Jihoon.
- Jun. 16, 2018: Two papers have been accepted to the ACM/IEEE Transactions on Networking journal.
- Feb. 12, 2018: [RFC8312] “CUBIC for Fast Long-Distance Networks” has been released.
- Jan. 16, 2018: Our paper has been accepted to Elsevier Computer Networks. Congratulations! Ibrahim and Youngbin.
- Jan. 16, 2018: Our paper has been accepted to CISS 2018, Princeton, NJ. Congratulations! Youngbin and Prasanth.
- Jan. 9, 2018: US Patent #9865009 “System and Method for Variable Pricing of Data Usage” has been granted.
- Dec. 27, 2017: Our joint proposal with two faculty members at UNIST, South Korea was recently awarded from the IITP.
- Nov. 27, 2017: Our paper has been accepted to IEEE INFOCOM 2018 (303 out of 1606 = 19.2% acceptance rate). Congratulations! Parisa and Zhang.
- Oct. 17, 2017: US Patent #9794155 “Systems and Methods for Coordinating Client-Side Inference of Mobile Network Loading and Capacity” has been granted.
- Oct. 16, 2017: Dr. Jihoon Brandon Lee joined our group! Dr. Lee is an expert in LTE and 5G systems. Welcome aboard, Brandon!
- Aug. 1, 2017: Our proposal, In-Situ Deep Learning for Network-Aware Mobile Video Streaming, is selected to receive a Samsung 2017 GRO Award.
- Jul. 13, 2017: Our paper has been accepted to ACM Sensys 2017 (17.4% acceptance rate). Congratulations! Jincao and Youngbin.
- Mar. 4, 2017: Our paper has been accepted to IEEE ICDCS 2017 (90 out of 531 = 16.94% acceptance rate). Congratulations! Youngbin and Jihoon.
- Nov. 30, 2016: Dr. Ha will co-chair the IEEE Fog World Congress 2017.
- Nov. 28, 2016: Our paper has been accepted to IEEE INFOCOM 2017 (292 out of 1395 = 20.93% acceptance rate). Congratulations! Parisa and Youngbin.